|pages 179-180 Morgan Co., Ga.: 7 Jan. 1820, George Medford to Eleanor Burgess, both of afsd. co., for $500, part of Lot 175, formerly Baldwin but now Morgan Co., originally granted to Peter Lewis of Capt. Loyd’s Dist., is W. course of lot, adj. Rennel & Tucker, 50 acres, beg. cor. made for Rebeca Lewis, to cor. & across lot to Neil’s line, on line made by Mitchell the surveyor, with line made for Hollice 87 1/2 rods, cornering line to beg., in fee simple. /s/ George Medford. Wit: Henry Reed, William S. Goss. Recorded 31 Oct. 1821.