|pages 197-198 Morgan Co., Ga.: 16 March 1826, Lodowick Alford, admr. of Zadock Alford, decd., to David S. Clower, both of afsd. co., for $701, tract on Sugar Creek, on S. side of creek, 100 acres, 1/2 acre excepted where a Methodist Church is situated, is part of Lot 311 in 4th Dist. of originally Baldwin now Morgan Co., adj. W. by lands of James T. Finnie, S. by lands of Warren Jourdan. Also tract, part of Lot 311, 80 acres, the site of the Baptist Meeting House called Salem & the use of the spring adjacent excepted as above, adj. S.W. by Lot 310, E. by Lot 334, from Timmons’s cor. to Sugar Creek, down creek to Lot 310. /s/ Lodowick Alford, admr. Wit: John Wingfield, Joseph Morrow, J.P. Recorded 8 Feb. 1827.