|page 277 Morgan Co., Ga.: 2 April 1832, Joseph T. Camp of Muscogee Co., Ga., to Spencer P. Wright of Morgan Co., for $700, in the town of Madison on Main Street, adj. lot of Doct. E. E. Jones, is 96 feet front & 200 feet back to street between lot & Campbell & Saffold’s Stable lot. It is same lot formerly owned by Wiley Ward, in fee simple. /s/ J. T. Camp. Test: C. Campbell, F. W. Arnold, J.P. Recorded 4 April 1832, John W. Porter, clerk.