28 September 1852, E. M. Brack of Ellis County, Texas, sold to P. C. Sims of the same place, for $202, 210 acres in Ellis County, 8 miles from Waxahachie, by deed made to Sims, tract on Greathouse Branch, beginning at northwest corner of H. Hulm’s Survey. Witnesses: J. S. Willshire, A. C. Lowe.
28 September 1852, P. C. Sims sold to E. M. Brack, both of Ellis County, Texas, for $202, 202 acres in Robertson’s District in Ellis County, adjoining on Greathouse’s southeast corner. Witnesses: J. S. Willshire. A. C. Lowe.
28 September 1852, Nicholas P. Sims sold to E. M. Brack, both of Ellis County, 118 acres on Chambers Creek, another is 160 acres, and one of 202 acres, adjoining E. F. Brack Survey, Greathouse Survey, and corner of A. H. Harlan. Witnesses: J. J. Willshire, L. D. Lowe, N. C. Lowe.
20 September 1852, E. M. Brack sold to Nicholas P. Sims, both of Ellis County, on Chambers Creek 9 miles from Waxahachie, adjoining Hulms, 180 acres and 320 acres. Witnesses: P. C. Sims, A. C. Lowe.
19 August 1854, E. M. Brack sold to N. P. Sims, both of Ellis County, for $400, 118 acres in Robertson’s District, Ellis County, 10 miles from Waxahachie, adjoining E. H. Branch Survey and Hulmes Survey.
18 May 1854, County of Ellis conveyed to W. P. Beall, assignee of E. M. Brack, Lot 2 in Block 13, Waxahachie, Texas. 22 May 1854, County of Ellis to E. M. Brack, Lot 2, Block 5, Lot 3, Block 6, and Lot 1 in Block 17 in Waxahachie.
Patent No. 1152, The State of Texas to E. M. Brack assignee of William R. Herron, 120 acres in Robertson’s District on Chambers Creek in Ellis County, Texas, 6 ½ miles southwest of Waxahachie, by certificate No. 1053 issued by the Commissioners of Mercer’s Colony, 18 June 1850 to Herron, transferred on 8 May 1851, adjoining A. Greathouse.