In 1900, in Dallas, Texas, Ellen R. King, age 73, born April 1827, widow, lived with Jim D. and Sally Gill, her daughter and son-in-law.
Children of Caleb E. King and Ellen R. McAlister:
204. i. Henrietta King, born 22 November 1849, North Carolina, died 3 January 1912, buried Cane Creek Missionary Baptist Church Cemetery, Lake Lure, Rutherford County, North Carolina. She married 1874, Rutherford County, to James C. Ledbetter, born 10 February 1850, died 5 May 1881, buried Montford Cove Baptist Church Cemetery, Whitehouse, Rutherford County.
205. ii. Charles M. King, born circa 1851, Texas
206. iii. Ferdinand D. King, born circa 1852, North Carolina, married 19 April 1880, Floyd County, Georgia, to Kate Rawlins.
207. iv. William E. King, born 26 January 1854, North Carolina, died 14 September 1909, Collin County, Texas, married 1880, Collin County, to Dorothy E. Murphy, born 1861, died 1951, Collin County, Texas. They are buried in the William Murphy Family Cemetery, Murphy, Collin County, Texas.
208. v. Laura C. King, born circa 1855, North Carolina, married 28 December 1881, Gordon County, Georgia, to Benjamin N. King.