H. G. Brewer sold to Wm. D. Dillon, administrator of the estate of L. Godard, decd., Lots 2, 3, 4, 5, 8, and 10 in block 12 of Trinity City in Ellis County, 17 October 1853.
3 October 1853, Ellis County to Thos. Stevens, assignee of H. G. Brewer who on 26 April 1853 bought Lots 5 & 6 in Waxahachie. Cost of the lots has been paid to E. W. Rogers, treasurer of said county.
16 May 1853, Ellis County sold to H. G. Brewer, block 26 in Waxahachie. 6 March 1856, Henry G. Brewer agreed to pay John W. Berry, administrator of Lewis Godard, decd., $162 for 2/3 of a 320 acre headright of Godard. Also, 1/3 of interest of Berry, adjoining A. A. Love 320 acre survey on Mustang Creek in Peter’s Colony, also adjoining Carpenter’s League. $160 to be paid.
7 March 1855, John W. Berry, administrator of Lewis Goddard, sold to Henry G. Brewer, ½ of 320 acres belonging to the estate of Goddard. 29 November 1854, H. G. Brewer sold to Jonathan Johnson, both of Ellis County, for $50.00, block 26 in Waxahachie.
19 March 1856, Henry G. Brewer sold to Justus W. Ferris, Ellis County, for $138.86, ½ of an undivided 520 acre tract in Ellis County 6 ½ miles southeast of Waxahachie, by certificate 489 issued by the commissioners of Mercers Colony, 19 April 1850, and transferred to Godard 11 August 1851, adjoining C. Bowman.
H. G. Brewer was deputy sheriff of Ellis County, 9 June 1855.
Henry and Sarah F. Brewer lived in Ellis County, Texas, in 1860.
Texas Christian Advocate, 23 August 1860: Henry G. Brewer died at his residence on Chambers Creek in Ellis County, Texas, on the 13th of July, aged 35 years. He connected himself with our church in Tennessee. He removed to Texas about the year 1853. He left a wife and a little daughter. Thomas Whitworth, Red Oak, August 1860. Nashville Christian Advocate please copy.