625. ii. Margaret Estelle Daniel, born July 1884, Dallas County, Texas, died February 1977, Dallas, Dallas County, Texas, married circa 1904, to Edgar Charles Breedlove, born 25 September 1884, Dallas County, Texas, died 18 February 1964, Richardson, Dallas County, Texas, son of John Charles Breedlove and Mary Stratton, buried in Restland Memorial Park, Dallas. They lived in Dallas County, in 1920.
Dallas Morning News, 11 February 1977: Richardson, Texas – Mrs. E. C. Breedlove, 92, of 409 East Main, a lifelong Dallas County resident, has died. Burial will be in Restland Memorial Park, Dallas. She died in a Dallas nursing home. She was a member of the First Methodist Church of Richardson. Survivors: three sons, J. C. Breedlove, Emory Breedlove, and Lloyd Breedlove; one brother, C. S. Daniel; one sister, Mrs. Carrie Kyle Williams; two grandchildren, five great grandchildren.
626. iii. Mary Bell Daniel, born November 1887, Dallas County, Texas.
627. iv. Carrie Kyle Daniel, born November 1892, Dallas County, Texas, died 1978, married John A. “Abe” Williams, born 1892, died 1971. They are buried in Mount Calvary Cemetery, Dallas, Texas.
628. v. Charles Sidney Daniel, “Sid,” born 10 November 1894, Dallas County, Texas, died 18 April 1978, married 6 June 1914, to Pearl Sherron, born 21 September 1898, Dallas County, Texas, died 10 December 1980. They are buried in Mount Calvary Cemetery, Dallas, Texas.
Dallas Morning News, 31 May 1964: Richardson – Mr. and Mrs. Sid Daniel celebrated their 50th Wedding Anniversary at their home, 407 East Main. Both are natives of Dallas County. Two daughters: Mrs. Ronald York of Corpus Christi and Mrs. Howard Schreiber of Richardson, Texas.
629. vi. Albert Daniel, born May 1897, Dallas County, Texas