292. Frances Branch “Fannie B.”7Daniel (Francis R.6Daniel, Frances5Sims, William4, Bruster3, Edward2, William1), was born 3 November 1854, Dallas County, Texas, died 2 January 1945, University Park (Dallas), Dallas County, Texas. She never married. She is buried in Daniel Cemetery in University Park.
Fannie B. Daniel and her siblings, Al L., G. A., and W. L. Daniel lived together in Dallas County, Texas, in 1910.
Dallas Morning News, 3 January 1945: Woman, Born on Site of SMU, Lifelong Resident, Dies at 90. Miss Fannie Branch Daniel, 90, pioneer citizen, who was born where Dallas Hall now stands on the SMU campus and lived here all her life, died Tuesday at the home of a niece, Mrs. Madie D. Robertson, 3905 McFarlin, with whom she had lived for the last nineteen years. [since 1926]. Miss Daniel was a daughter of Francis R. and Mary Frances Daniel who came to Texas in 1848 and built their first home here on the Dallas Hall site. During the Civil War they built a home near where the Town Hall of University Park now stands. Miss Daniel had been a member of Cochran’s Chapel Methodist Church since a small girl. Daniel Street was named for her father. She and a sister, Miss Georgia Daniel, who died several years ago, formerly owned the land where Snider Plaza is, where Curtis Park is, and other property. Surviving: brother, T. H. Daniel of Wheatland. Burial: Daniel Cemetery. Pallbearers: Ralph A. Porter, Willie Daniel, John R. West, W. B. Robertson, W. W. Caruth, Sr., and F. F. Taylor.